Celebrating 40 Years of Child Education
On Feb., 2021, we celebrated our 40th year of nurturing children. We have been blessed by the precious children who have been with us through the years and look forward to many more years ahead.
Child Education Center
The school will share with the parents the responsibility of providing for each child both group and individual learning experiences adapted to his/her individual growth needs and age level.
Emphasis will be on the child’s positive accomplishments. The program
will be structured, but flexible so that each child will be presented with options to accommodate his/her individuality.
The program will provide first-hand learning experiences which will enable the child to develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, academically, and physically.
The teacher will periodically report each child’s progress to his/her parents. Parents will also be encouraged to participate in the school program in a variety of ways.
The WYCOB Child Education Center does not discriminate against applicants and students on the basis of race, color and national or ethnic origin. We are an inclusive organization that embraces all God's children.
Our Goals for Your Child
1. Awareness of God's love for all persons.
2. Develop a positive self-concept through increased:
- Independence- ability to meet and solve own problems.
- Self-confidence- feeling good about self and abilities.
- Feeling of security with adults and other children in various situations and new experiences.
- Understanding of self and acceptance of reality.
- Ability to handle emotions constructively.
- Understanding of others and their needs.
- Ability to handle routine situations- eating, dressing, toilet needs.
3. Promote knowledge of health and safety.
4. Promote physical development through increased motor skills- climbing, running, jumping, eye-hand coordination.
5. Develop cognitive readiness skills, auditory and visual discrimination, classifying, sequencing, and relationships.
6. Extend and enrich creative self-expression through art, music, drama, and literature.
7. Extend and enrich understanding of the world through awareness of daily events, nature, home, family, community and cultural events.
8. Develop senses and perception.
9. Promote growth in language arts, including speaking, listening, reading readiness, and writing name.
10. Explore time, space and numbers.
Meet the Child Education Center Team
President, Church Elected
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 am to 12 pm
Teacher - Lois Hinson
Aide - Pat Eutzy
Four & Five-Year-Old Program
Tuesday & Thursday 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
Teacher - Trudy Wagner
Aide - Pennie Jacobs
2023-2024 School Season
3- Year- Old Program
$85.00 per month
4 & 5- Year- Old Program
$94.00 per month
A family with a second child in the program will be given a $10.00 reduction in the monthly fee.
The first tuition payment is due August 1, 2023. The following payments are due the first of each month, with the last payment due on April 1, 2024.
A CHILD MUST BE 4- YEARS-OLD PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1, 2023 TO ENTER THE 4- YEAR- OLD PROGRAM.
Interested in Learning More?
We are happy to schedule a call or meeting with you to share more about our nurturing environment for children.